Hindi Ki Dictionary (हिंदी की डिक्शनरी) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have established the following policy for addressing copyright infringement claims:
1. Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on Hindi Ki Dictionary in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
– A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
– Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are affected, a representative list of such works.
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
– Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
– A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated Copyright Agent:
Name: Hindi Ki Dictionary
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org under “DMCA” subject
If you believe that the material removed or disabled as a result of a DMCA notice is not infringing, or if you have the necessary rights to post and use the material, you may send a counter-notification containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
– Your physical or electronic signature.
– Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
– A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
– Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
– A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of that person.
Please send your counter-notification to our designated Copyright Agent:
Name: Hindi Ki Dictionary
Email:email@example.com under “DMCA” subject
Please note that we may share your DMCA notice or counter-notification with the involved parties, including the alleged infringer. By submitting a DMCA notice or counter-notification, you consent to this disclosure.
3. Repeat Infringers:
Hindi Ki Dictionary reserves the right to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers.
Please be aware that this information is provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice. For legal guidance, we recommend consulting with an attorney or legal professional.